Important Event Reminders
October 20, 2015
- If you are unable to participate in a scheduled event, you must find another event-certified agent to take your place.
- Event cancellations – see the carrier’s event guidelines for event cancellations.
- Star Ratings – at the beginning of October, CMS announced the new carrier Star Ratings. You can find the updated ratings either on the carrier’s website and/or Medicare.gov.
- Unless you are able to provide a private and complete sales presentation, it is recommended that you ask the beneficiary to complete a Scope of Appointment form to set a follow up appointment.
- If you are working a one carrier only kiosk, you may not have competitor plan information available for consumer review or discussion. Benefit discussion must be limited to the represented plan.
- Those agents hosting other informal events, not specific to one carrier only, must adhere to those guidelines set forth as well.
- If your informal event is hosted by a pharmacy or if a pharmacy counter is located within a retail store, your booth cannot be located near the pharmacy area where individuals wait for services or interact with the pharmacy provider. Please assist the hosting store with booth locations, if necessary.
As always, we thank you for your support and cooperation. For questions or comments, please email us at Compliance@YourMedicare.com or you may call the toll-free number listed below.
FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT FOR USE WITH CONSUMERS.
Compliance Updates | 2650 McCormick Drive | Clearwater, FL 33759 | 844.206.2927