MCS Compliance Bulletins
- 2021-GC -004 Fraud Waste and Abuse Annual Training 2021 April
- 2021-GC-004 Adiestramiento Anual de Fraude, Abuso y Despilfarro 2021
- 2021-GC-005 Explotacion Financiera 2021 Abril
- 2021-GC-005 Financial Exploitation 2021 April
- CA-COMP-078 First Tiers Education and Training
- MCS-POLICY-024 – Individuals Privacy Rule Rights
- MCS-POLICY-057 – Designation and Responsibilities of the Privacy Officer
- MCS-POLICY-064 – Use and or Disclosure of PHI for Marketing Purpose and Sale of PHI
- AE-2021-020 Independent Agents – Licence Requirements
- AE-2021-020 Agentes Independientes – Requisitos de Licencia
- Porqué Nuestro Servicio y Nosotros Somos A +
- ROC-CA-001 Guidance for search excluded in the new page of SAM
- Delegated Entity Compliance Tracker
- AE-2021-033 Marketing Activities for Medicare Advantage Organizations
- AE-2021-033 Actividades de Mercadeo para Organizaciones Medicare Advantage
Confused about the October 8, 2021, Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services’ (CMS) advisory regarding the marketing of Medicare Advantage (MA) and associated prescription drug (MAPD) plans? Here are a few key points to help demystify the latest update and help...
Extra Help ProgramCB0001-21February 12, 2021As always, we thank you for your support and cooperation. For questions or comments, please email us at Compliance@NSGACommunications.com or you may call the toll-free number listed below. FOR AGENT USE ONLY. NOT...
CMS News CMS NEWS FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE February 22, 2021 Contact: CMS Media Relations CMS Media Inquiries Attention: Agents who conduct sales in Texas CMS Offers Comprehensive Support to the State of Texas to Combat Winter Storm The Centers for Medicare...
Tips for Social MediaCB0004-21April 13, 2021Here are a few reminders about the types of content you can’t post. Don’t share, repost or tag content by or with clients or followers without their express permission. Do not post disparaging, threatening, harassing,...
Keeping Information Secure While Working Remote CB0003-21March 3, 2021During this continued time of uncertainty, while we continue to work remote, we want to be sure to remain compliant when interacting with the consumer PHI/PII. As a sales agent, consumers entrust...
Ransomware – What is it and how to watch for itCB0006-21May 26, 2021Ransom malware, or ransomware, is a type of malware that prevents users from accessing their system or personal files and demands ransom payment in order to regain access. The number one cause of...
ReferralsCB0007-21June 9, 2021Due to an increase in inquiries regarding referrals and referral bonuses and CMS’s updated direction advising “CMS no longer includes requirements about referral fees paid to non-agents/brokers in the Medicare Communications and Marketing...
Sales and Enrollment Best Practices CB0009-21August 19, 2021DO: Take notes to refer back to & avoid asking consumer to repeat information already provided Engage the consumer throughout by asking open-ended questions and summarizing for their understanding Show a...
MCS Bulletin Archive
MCS 2017 Bulletins
MCS 2018 Bulletins
MCS 2019 Bulletins
MCS 2020 Bulletins
- 2020-002 2020 Privacy and Security Training (ENG)
- 2020-001 Programa de Cumplimiento y Código de Conducta 2020
- Fraud Waste and Abuse Annual Training – 2020 English
- Fraud Waste and Abuse Annual Training – 2020 SPAN
- 2020 MCS Code of Conduct
- 2020 MCS Compliance Program
- MCS-Policy-002 Compliance Officer Compliance Committee
- MCS-Policy-004 Effective Lines of Communication
- MCS-Policy-006 Effective System for Routine Monitoring and Auditing
- MCS-Policy-007 Prompt Response to Compliance Issues
- MCS-Policy-025 Prevention and Detection of Financial Exploitation of the Elderly Cases
- MCS-Policy-027 Notice of Privacy Practices
- CA-COMP-040 Compliance Auditing and Monitoring
- MCS-Policy-056 Business Associate Agreement Policy
- MCS-Policy-061 Uses and Disclosures to Carry Out Treatment Payment or Health Care Operations Policy
- MCS-POLICY-069 Cyber and Security Incident Management Policy_7.10
- MCS-Policy-080 Uses And Disclosures For Which An Authorization Or Opportunity To Agree Or Object Is Not Required
- MCS-Policy-083 HIPAA Compliance Training
- MCS-Policy-084 Limited Data Set Data Use Agreement
- MCS-Policy-085 Use and Disclosure of PHI for Research Purposes
- MCS-Policy-086 De-identified Health Information
- MCS-Policy-087 Use and Disclosure of Sensitive Health Information
- MCS-Policy-088 HIPAA Privacy Complaints Policy
- MCS-Policy-091 HIPAA Designated Record Set Policy
- CA-COMP-071 Medicare Compliance Dashboard
- CA-COMP-011 Handling of Identified Deficiencies by Operational Areas and First Tiers Entities
- CA-COMP-008 Risk Assessment and Auditing and Monitoring
- CA-COMP-011 Handling of Identified Deficiencies by Operational Areas
- CA-COMP-039 Delegation Oversight
- CA-COMP-069 Sales Allegations Investigation Process for Independent Agents
- CA-COMP-071 Medicare Compliance Dashboard
- CA-FWA-008 Preclusion List Screening
- AE-2020-037 – Prohibited marketing activities for providers